Data Entry Specialist, Supply Chain Operations
Division/Department: Supply Chain Operations
Work Location: San Jose, CA
KFAI is seeking a Data Entry Specialist to work in the Operations department. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
The Data Entry Specialist’s primary function is to provide support to the Operations Management and Planners. We’re looking for a data entry specialist who has exceptional detail orientation and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have experience working in data entry, performing administrative tasks, and providing support to managers. We’re seeking a focused professional who can handle any situation and provide high-quality results with quick turnaround.
Objectives of this Role
- Input customer and supplier orders and data into SAP for order processing and order tracking.
- Input commit schedules into SAP system and update Ops Management and Planners.
- Process customer RMA requests into SAP system and provide RMA number to Planners.
- Apply data entry requirements per customer’s operating procedures.
- Communicates with Management or Planners to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data.
- Enters data accurately and verifies and makes necessary corrections to entered information.
- Comply with data integrity, ISO processes and Operational policies.
- Enter order into the SAP system in a timely manner, as defined by the Operations Management
- Verify/Review each order using the QC sheet(s) for correct information in regard to all aspects of orders; ordering client information, Bill To, Ship To information.
- Ensure all necessary documents, forms or attachments are included with the order (quote, customer PO, risk form).
- Internally track orders/parts as necessary
- Release Customer delivery notes (DN) as necessary
- Save/Scan all documents
- Some post-secondary education (an Associate’s degree or higher is preferable). Experience can be substituted for education.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a data entry role.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, self-motivation, with a strong independent work ethic
- Strong planning, organizational skills and ability adapt to changing priorities
- High energy level, sense of urgency, and results-driven
- High proficiency with MS Office products; Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and Pivot tables.
- Experience with an MRP and ERP system. Knowledge of SAP is highly desirable.
- Experience with ISO-9001 and TS-16949 standards a plus.
- Able to work well under pressure, meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines, and demonstrate cooperative collaboration with colleagues, teammates and management.