Human Resources Manager
Work Location: San Jose, CA
The HR Manager works with the heads of the business groups to create and drive various HR initiatives, including organizational development, compensation, and succession planning that will bring business strategies to life, anticipate business challenges and opportunities, lead and manage change, and achieve business and organizational objectives.
In addition, the role is responsible for overseeing operational administration such as office protocols, facilities, and vendor management. The successful candidate is an organized, service-oriented, self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced and lean mission-oriented organization.
The human resources functions include responsibilities that deal with the needs and activities of the organization’s people.
- Talent Management
- Focal/Performance Management
- Incentive Bonus Program Management
- Employee Benefit Administration
- Payroll Management
- Database Management
- Business acumen and understanding of financials and HR related IT systems; the ability to integrate HR and business strategies.
- Experience with assessing and driving corporate culture and organizational change.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational leadership qualities.
- Experience working within a PEO structure.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Effective in influencing, negotiating and managing conflict.
- Minimum of 8 years HR generalist experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or related field, an MBA is preferred